American Heart certification is good for two years. In-Pulse CPR trains over 400 students every month.
We offer public CPR and First Aid training classes in Atlanta, Smyrna, Lawrenceville, Tucker, Conyers, College Park and Morrow Georgia. Our cost for our American Heart CPR certification is only $45. Options include BLS Healthcare or the Heartsaver non-healthcare certifications.
Please read some of our recent feedback from some of our students:
- Wonderful! Very clear, organized and easy to learn class format
- Very satisfied, instructor made the information easy to understand.
- The instructor was knowable and funny at times.
- It was way better than prior American Red Cross class.
- Real life examples definitely were helpful. Excited to return again in two years.
- Best instructor I have ever had for CPR.
- Outstanding, great connection with the group, encouraging participation and learning.
- Awesome class. See you again in a couple of years In-Pulse CPR.
- This was by far the best CPR course I have attended. The time flew by, and I felt very comfortable with what I learned and comfortable asking questions.
- This course was more informative and explained better than the previous courses I had taken. I also enjoyed the AED simulator, which my previous course did not have either.
- Excellent course. I was nervous in taking class but after taking, I feel strongly that I can administer the techniques learned in class if ever required to.
Please read our disclaimer policy