Over 13 class locations in MN. Offering CPR, First Aid and AED American Heart certifications.
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Minnesota.
“My favorite CPR class ever!!! Who knew CPR could be fun.“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help! or call us at (763) 262-4776 during normal business hours.
Minneapolis / St Paul & out-state Minnesota CPR Training Calendar
Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid|
Discover the In-Pulse difference in the Twin Cities, St Cloud & Duluth.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- DOTmed: AED Manufacturers Get Regulatory Jolt Posted May 10th, 2013 by SCAFoundation SCA News The automated external defibrillator industry is about to get a bit of a jolt, according to Brendon Nafiger in DOTmed Business News. In March, the Food and Drug Administration released a long-in-the-works proposed order that will toughen the procedure for getting the devices on the market after a number ...
- New Grade School Mandate for Minnesota: Students must be CPR trained! A new law, passed by Governor Mark Dayton on April 23, 2012 (H.F. 2509/S.F. 1908), will require that school age students learn to use an external defibrillator, as well as receive hands-on training of CPR practices, at least once before they graduate. It is recognized that students can, and do save lives with knowledge and ...
- Minnesota Board of Pharmacy approves In-Pulse CPR for Continuing Education Course Credits In-Pulse CPR, Inc. is now approved to offer Continuing Education Credits for all Pharmacist in the state of Minnesota by attending any of our public BLS Healthcare CPR courses within the state. In-Pulse CPR offers Healthcare CPR classes at over 13 locations in the Twin Cities, St Cloud, and Duluth. View our calendar now of public CPR ...
- Camping Safety Tips Camping is an activity that’s enjoyed by millions every year, and the best thing about this activity is that it can be enjoyed year round – winter, spring, summer and fall. So, whether you plan on roughing it in a tent or planning a family outing to a national park, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t ...
- First Aid Kit for Hiking Hiking is a great outdoor activity that can give you well-rounded, and balanced benefits. Most people to hike for the pure enjoyment of the sport; to get out in nature and see the sites. Exercise is another motivating factor behind hiking. It is a great way to get a good cardio, as well as muscle ...
- Quantity over Quality? Not all CPR classes are the same. As a former daycare provider, I know a daycare center prides itself on how many teachers they can say are CPR and First Aid certified. When a potential parent is touring and the director can say that a large percentage of the staff is certified…well, how much better can it get? I was certified for several ...
- Prompt Intervention Saves Lives in Grand Marais Gary Radloff, a bailiff for Cook County in Grand Marais, MN. has become a local hero in the community. His quick intervention helped save lives when a man who just received a guilty verdict in a criminal case went on a shooting rampage. Two people were shot and two others received injuries during this courthouse ...
- Ballpark CPR Ballparks are always a fun gathering place for many people and families. The excitement of seeing your child playing baseball can bring out a sense of pride, and enjoyment. But, as fun as ballparks are, they can also be dangerous. There are many different types of injuries that can occur at a ballpark, one of ...
- Son dies after being ran over by his dad – sad story Once minute your child is playing and the next they are gone!
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Minnesota Blog Archives…
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes in the Minneapolis / St Paul metro area plus several out-state classes across Minnesota!