Over 13 class locations in MN. Offering CPR, First Aid and AED American Heart certifications.
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Minnesota.
“I love that everything is hands on. This was my 1st CPR class and I feel that I could go out and help someone. Awesome class.“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help! or call us at (763) 262-4776 during normal business hours.
Minnesota CPR Training Calendar
Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
Sun Mon Tues Wed Thur Fri Sat 29 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 1 2
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid |||Bloodborne Pathogens|
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Minnesota.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- Burnsville CPR Training Classes Burnsville First Aid Training Classes | Burnsville AED Training Classes | BLS Healthcare CPRAt In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident in the skills they ...
- National American University (NAU) Students welcome to attend CPR classes Our classes provide you with the necessary CPR certification (American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers) for enrollment with NAU. Please be assured that all nursing or dental programs in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up please select a BLS for Healthcare course . At In-Pulse CPR we take ...
- CPR Classes in Eagan MN and 12 other class locations in metro area Eagan First Aid Training Classes | Eagan AED Training Classes | Eagan BLS CPR ClassesIn-Pulse CPR is the metro’s largest CPR class provider. We think you will find our classes to be the most enjoyable and educational CPR class you have ever attended. We currently offer classes at 13 class locations in the metro. Follow ...
- CPR Classes now being offered in Rochester We have a large amount of nurses and other healthcare workers who take our classes over an equivalent employer offered course. Please be assured that all Healthcare providers in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up please select a BLS for Healthcare course . At In-Pulse CPR we ...
- Augsburg College students welcome to attend CPR classes Minneapolis & Rochester Campuses - Augsburg College MN CPR Training Classes We have a large amount of nursing and dental students who take our classes over an equivalent college offered course. Please be assured that all nursing or dental programs in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up ...
- Impressed I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the class I took last night (Fridley). Tiffany is an amazing instructor and I thoroughly enjoyed the class (not a common experience with CPR classes in the past!). Thank you! Keep up the great work. Kristine Maplewood, MN
- DOTmed: AED Manufacturers Get Regulatory Jolt Posted May 10th, 2013 by SCAFoundationSCA NewsThe automated external defibrillator industry is about to get a bit of a jolt, according to Brendon Nafiger in DOTmed Business News. In March, the Food and Drug Administration released a long-in-the-works proposed order that will toughen the procedure for getting the devices on the market after a number ...
- New Grade School Mandate for Minnesota: Students must be CPR trained! A new law, passed by Governor Mark Dayton on April 23, 2012 (H.F. 2509/S.F. 1908), will require that school age students learn to use an external defibrillator, as well as receive hands-on training of CPR practices, at least once before they graduate. It is recognized that students can, and do save lives with knowledge and ...
- Minnesota Board of Pharmacy approves In-Pulse CPR for Continuing Education Course Credits In-Pulse CPR, Inc. is now approved to offer Continuing Education Credits for all Pharmacist in the state of Minnesota by attending any of our public BLS Healthcare CPR courses within the state. In-Pulse CPR offers Healthcare CPR classes at over 13 locations in the Twin Cities, St Cloud, and Duluth. View our calendar now of public CPR ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Minnesota Blog Archives…
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Minnesota!