Offering American Heart CPR training classes with a two year CPR certification at 7 locations across Central Pennsylvania
USA : Pennsylvania (including Harrisburg, York, Hershey, Elizabethtown, Lancaster, and Reading)
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout central Pennsylvania.
“I really enjoyed the real life scenarios and stories. Never a dull moment during this class!“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help! or call us at 717-585-6962 during normal business hours.
Central Pennsylvania CPR Training Calendar
Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid|
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Central Pennsylvania.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times to meet your busy schedule. We also offer onsite private classes for your group. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of the instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- DOTmed: AED Manufacturers Get Regulatory Jolt Posted May 10th, 2013 by SCAFoundation SCA News The automated external defibrillator industry is about to get a bit of a jolt, according to Brendon Nafiger in DOTmed Business News. In March, the Food and Drug Administration released a long-in-the-works proposed order that will toughen the procedure for getting the devices on the market after a number ...
- In-Pulse CPR is now offering multiple CPR training classes in central Pennsylvania CPR training classes now available at multiple locations near Harrisburg, the capital of PA Online PR News – 16-September-2010 – In-Pulse CPR is now offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation classes at 6 locations in the Harrisburg Pennsylvania metro area for both community and health care professionals. Class locations include: Harrisburg, Reading, York, Gettysburg, Hershey, and Lancaster. ...
- An Innocent Child “A parent should never have to bury their child”. To lose a child is something that causes the most indescribable pain a human being can feel, both physically and mentally. Some people never recover, while others use it to gain strength. Watching the dedicated medics and firefighters perform CPR on my baby and do everything ...
- American Heart CPR training classes in Pennsylvania Pennsylvania First Aid Training Classes | Pennsylvania AED Training Classes | PA CPR At In-Pulse CPR, we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom ...
- CPR: A Hands-on Approach Our hands have been known to accomplish many things, but the greatest, is saving a life.
- HACC students needing CPR certification welcome to attend Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) students welcome to attend our public American Heart CPR Training Classes for two year certification. At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom ...
- Local calendar of American Heart CPR training classes in Harrisburg area In-Pulse CPR is offering local American Heart Association CPR training classes at multiple locations across the metro area including: Harrisburg, York, Hershey, Gettysburg, Lancaster and others. Visit our calendar now to view our local CPR training classes in central Pennsylvania The only class I have taken that I leave really feeling confident I could perform CPR. Our ...
- Public Pennsylvania CPR training classes in York, Harrisburg, Gettysburg and Lancaster Visit our calendar to select a class near you. BLS Healthcare and non medical (layman) CPR training in a fun environment. CPR classes that will not put you to sleep – guaranteed! Visit our calendar of upcoming classes **** Nursing CPR, Dental CPR, Healthcare CPR, Pennsylvania CPR, CPR training in PA, Daycare CPR, Childcare CPR, Babysitting CPR, ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Pennsylvania Blog Archives…