Here is an interesting fact. Sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death in the U.S., affecting more than 1,000 people each day. On average only 10 percent of victims survive, but survival rates jump to 40 percent when victims are treated with CPR and defibrillators. This percentage increases even more when immediate help is received. Everyone needs to get CPR trained.Use of any advise on this site is purely at your own risk. Please read our disclaimer policy
Only 10 percent of victims survive without CPR
One Response to “Only 10 percent of victims survive without CPR”
Leave a Reply
- » Calling 911 may not be enough to save a loved one
- » In-Pulse CPR is now offering CPR training classes at 10 metro locations in Minneapolis area
- » LUCAS Device Helps Saves Lives
- » First Aid and Medical Information at Your Fingertips
- » In-Pulse CPR is now offering multiple CPR training classes in central Pennsylvania
- » In-Pulse CPR is Now Offering CPR Training Classes at 7 Metro Locations in Tampa FL Area
- » The ABC’s are changing to CAB’s
- » CPR: A Hands-on Approach
- » An Innocent Child
- » Help spread the word and earn discounted tuition to a CPR class
- » Survival story of a cardiac arrest victim
- » Studies: Bystanders Who Know CPR Save Lives!
- » What is Capnography?
- » DO SOMETHING!
- » Signs of a potential Heart Attacks
- » In-Pulse CPR gaining AHA Training Center status!
- » More student reviews
- » Pressing the Speed Dial or 911 is Not Enough – Learn CPR
- » Why Individuals Who Care for Children must have CPR Training
- » Family of Lost Teen Calls for Further Use of CPR and AEDs