As Business manager with In-Pulse CPR, I see hundreds of reviews from students whom have attended our classes each and every month. We rarely see a bad review. Here are some recent reviews from some of our students:
- Best CPR class that I’ve ever taken!
- Instructors were fabulous! Finally feel confident with what to do! There were very clear, very knowledgeable & taught in a way that I’ll remember. Make it fun! Give them a raise.
- Instructors were great! Kept my interest.
- Good info, enthusiasm, kept interest. Knowledgeable!
- Awesome! Thanks for making it easy to learn.
- I really enjoyed the class and I loved the sense of humor that the instructors use to help you understand more clearly.
- Great class. I loved the simple approach to everything!
- Very personable & easy to listen to.
- Great class! Fun, easy, understandable.
- I loved the instructor and assistant. Way to go girls!
- This was my 1st CPR class and very much enjoyed it. Clear, detailed, and were down to earth and fun.
- Instructor was very experienced, great communicator, inspiring and responsive engaging each student.
- Instructor was awesome and so was assistant. They both were great and explained everything well.
- The instructor was the best I’ve had. Very informative & explained everything in interesting ways 🙂
- The first non-boring CPR class and I actually feel like I learned something.
- I’ve taken many CPr courses in my career but this one ‘rocked’.
- Instructor was great. Would love to have her renew my certification next time.
- Great course. Second time taking it with them.
As before, I could continue to post thousands of positive feedback from our trainings but time does not allow. Our instructors are some of the best in the state! We are so proud of their passion for teaching.
Thank you In-Pulse CPR instructors for the fantastic work you do!
Use of any advise on this site is purely at your own risk. Please read our disclaimer policy