Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes or to schedule a private group session please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Northern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester | Duluth
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 45 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Recent BLOG POSTS visit blog
- Don’t get more than you asked for during the Holidays Derek WalbornThe Holidays are, of course, a great time to reconnect with friends and family. Smiles and stories are shared as we all take a break from the grind of our busy lives. However, it’s not uncommon to also share germs during the flu season, and people tend to gain weight as the weather gets cooler ...
- 2015 American Heart Association CPR Guideline Updates Laura CriderAt In-Pulse CPR, we want to give our students every advantage when it comes to potentially life-saving CPR training. This includes staying informed about the latest advancements and newest technologies. In October 2015, the American Heart Association released its latest guideline updates. Although all of the guideline changes are included the organization’s official publication, Circulation: Journal ...
- What is CPR Mollie BowmanCardiac arrest is often caused by an abnormal heart rhythm called ventricular fibrillation (VF).
- Calling 911 may not be enough to save a loved one Troy BowmanAfter 10 minutes brain damage is almost certain and non reversible. In other words, your love ones need your help to survive. YOU CAN’T RELY ON OUTSIDE HELP BECAUSE OUTSIDE HELP MOST LIKELY WON’T ARRIVE FAST ENOUGH!
- Common Household Injuries and the Importance of First Aid Pamela ArsenaIn any given day there will be almost 62,000 injuries that result from an accident that occurred at home,
- CPR and First Aid for Babysitters Laura_FrostAs a child care provider you should know what to look for in signs of a child being in a struggle. This could be anything from their breathing stopping to their choking on a small wrapper. As a babysitter or