Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes or to schedule a private group session please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Northern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester | Duluth
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 45 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Recent BLOG POSTS visit blog
- Healthy New Year’s Resolutions: Staying Active Laura CriderAt In-Pulse CPR, it’s no secret that we are passionate about health. We provide high quality CPR and first aid training sessions so that participants are ready to assist others when a health emergency occurs. However, we also realize that there is a lot more to healthy living than simply participating in a training session. It’s ...
- Anaphylactic Shock Derek WalbornWhile CPR does not immediately come to mind when one thinks of allergy treatment, in times of anaphylactic shock CPR is a versatile and very applicable life saving tool. Allergies can range in severity from a bothersome, annoying runny nose and itchy eyes all the way to nausea and cardiac arrest. It is estimated that allergies ...
- What is CPR Mollie BowmanCardiac arrest is often caused by an abnormal heart rhythm called ventricular fibrillation (VF).
- Calling 911 may not be enough to save a loved one Troy BowmanAfter 10 minutes brain damage is almost certain and non reversible. In other words, your love ones need your help to survive. YOU CAN’T RELY ON OUTSIDE HELP BECAUSE OUTSIDE HELP MOST LIKELY WON’T ARRIVE FAST ENOUGH!
- Common Household Injuries and the Importance of First Aid Pamela ArsenaIn any given day there will be almost 62,000 injuries that result from an accident that occurred at home,
- CPR and First Aid for Babysitters Laura_FrostAs a child care provider you should know what to look for in signs of a child being in a struggle. This could be anything from their breathing stopping to their choking on a small wrapper. As a babysitter or