Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes or to schedule a private group session please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Northern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester | Duluth
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 45 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Recent BLOG POSTS visit blog
- Laura: This is my story Peter J J KlotunowitchOver 300,000 people have their hearts stop suddenly (suffer Sudden Cardiac Arrest or SCA) yearly in the United States alone. Most survivors return to their home and back to their usual activities. Of these survivors, many were previously healthy. Since the AHA Guidelines 2000 we have been taught that for every minute that passes between collapse and defibrillation, survival ...
- Joggers life was about to change Erin BodieWhen Todd Tewksbury set out for his routine daily jog back in August of 2014, everything about it felt normal from lacing up his cross-trainers to the feel of his old t-shirt, nothing stood out as odd to him as he said goodbye to his mother and set out along his route. He couldn’t have known that ...
- What is CPR Mollie BowmanCardiac arrest is often caused by an abnormal heart rhythm called ventricular fibrillation (VF).
- Cough CPR Mollie BowmanCough CPR is referred to as a method of preventing a cardiac arrest if you are alone. I do not feel that “cough CPR” should be taught…
- Calling 911 may not be enough to save a loved one Troy BowmanAfter 10 minutes brain damage is almost certain and non reversible. In other words, your love ones need your help to survive. YOU CAN’T RELY ON OUTSIDE HELP BECAUSE OUTSIDE HELP MOST LIKELY WON’T ARRIVE FAST ENOUGH!
- Common Household Injuries and the Importance of First Aid Pamela ArsenaIn any given day there will be almost 62,000 injuries that result from an accident that occurred at home,