At In-Pulse CPR, Inc. (A BBB Accredited business and approved American Heart Association Training Center – IPCTC – FL20798), we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We are passionate about making sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident in the skills they gained.
In-Pulse CPR offers public classes at over 50 locations across several different states. We train on average over 800 students every month. Our instructors are certified through the American Heart Association and have a strong desire to provide the knowledge and skills to enhance your ability to prevent an emergency from becoming a tragedy.
At In-Pulse CPR, we want to make training convenient for you. So, whether you are on the safety committee at your place of business, need certification for your licensing, or are an individual in the community wanting to learn CPR, we have classes in a location near you.
Request posters and other marketing materials for our classes.
Mailing Address company wide:
In-Pulse CPR, Inc
21225 Hi Ho LnSpring Hill, FL 34610
CPR class sites
Please be aware that classroom addresses often change and preregistration is always required. Once registered, please check your confirmation email for your actual class address information.
|150 S. Westmonte Dr||Altamonte Springs||FL||32714|
|1810 S. Highway 27||Clermont||FL||34711|
|2380 US 19||Crystal River||FL||34428|
|4506 Oak Fair Blvd||East Tampa||FL||33610|
|9160 Forum Corporate Parkway||Ft. Myers||FL||33905|
|3484 Olunesian Isle Blvd||Kissimmee||FL||34746|
|18600 Fernview St||Land O’ Lakes||FL||34638|
|210 Seminole Blvd||Largo||FL||33770|
|8661 Citizens Dr||New Port Richey||FL||34654|
|4755 SW 46th Court||Ocala||FL||34474|
|4052 Tamp Road||Oldsmar||FL||34677|
|2416 N. Orange Ave||Orlando||FL||32804|
|8050 US Highway 19 N||Pinellas Park||FL||33781|
|24244 Corporate Court||Port Charlotte||FL||33954|
|5730 Gantt Rd||Sarasota||FL||34233|
|11551 Discovery Lane||Seffner||FL||33584|
|111 W. Fortune St||South Tampa||FL||33602|
|4881 Commercial Way||Spring Hill||FL||34606|
|4042 Park Oaks Blvd||Tampa||FL||33610|
|10550 Regents Park Dr||Tampa||FL||33647|
|39284 US Hwy 19 N||Tarpon Springs||FL||34689|
|13294 Telecom Dr||Temple Terrace||FL||33637|
|5628 W. Watrers Ave||Town N Country||FL||33634|
|7839 Gail Blvd||Zephyrhills||FL||33540|
|3520 US 98||Lakeland||FL||33809|
|4750 N. Dale Mabry Hwy||Tampa||FL||33614|
|2214 E. Main St||Albert Lea||MN||56007|
|6554 Lamplight Dr||Albertville||MN||55301|
|7083 153rd Street W||Apple Valley||MN||55124|
|3629 95th Ave NE||Blaine||MN||55014|
|4400 78th St. W||Bloomington||MN||55435|
|8301 93rd Avenue North||Brooklyn Park||MN||55445|
|14201 Nicollet Ave S||Burnsville||MN||55337|
|9330 W. Skyline Parkway||Duluth||MN||55810|
|3500 Federal Drive||Eagan||MN||55122|
|11325 Viking Dr||Eden Prairie||MN||55344|
|18894 Dodge St NW||Elk River||MN||55330|
|1801 Lavendar Dr||Fairbault||MN||55021|
|5201 Central Avenue NE||Fridley||MN||55421|
|5653 Bishop Ave||Inver Grove Heights||MN||55076|
|8565 Eagle Point Circle||Lake Elmo||MN||55042|
|130 Saint Andrews Drive||Makato||MN||56001|
|9655 Grove Circle North||Maple Grove||MN||55369|
|2407 University Ave SE||Minneapolis||MN||55414|
|6440 US 10 NW||Ramsey||MN||55303|
|7100 Nicollet Ave||Richfield||MN||55423|
|4141 Maine Avenue SE||Rochester||MN||55904|
|77 Wood Lake Dr SE||Rochester||MN||55904|
|2661 Civic Center Dr||Roseville||MN||55113|
|8700 College View Dr||St. Bonifacius||MN||55375|
|226 Park Avenue South||St. Cloud||MN||56301|
|101 5th Street East, Suite 299||St. Paul||MN||55101|
|3505 Vadnais Center Dr||St. Paul||MN||55110|
|2000 Washinton Ave||Stillwater||MN||55082|
|2201 Burns Ave||St. Paul||MN||55119|
|5630 Tighman St||Allentown||PA||18104|
|1329 Bristol Pike||Bensalem||PA||19020|
|1529 East Commerce Ave||Carlisle||PA||17105|
|90 Kunkle Dr||Easton||PA||18045|
|147 Merts Dr||Elizabethtown||PA||17022|
|1857 Gettysburg Village Dr||Gettysburg||PA||17325|
|413 Port View Dr||Harrisburg||PA||17111|
|350 West Chocalate Ave||Hershey||PA||17033|
|127 S. Gulph Rd||King of Prussia||PA||19406|
|2260 Lincoln Hwy E||Lancaster||PA||17602|
|4943 Gettysburg Rd||Mechanicsburg||PA||17055|
|99 Robinson St||Pottstown||PA||19464|
|943 S. High St||West Chester||PA||19382|
|245 St. Charles Way||York||PA||17402|
- Heart Health is all about the Choices We Make Cardiovascular disease is epidemic in our modern society. Sedentary lifestyles and jobs that demand forty hours sitting at a desk in front of a computer have taken a toll on our national health statistics. However, you don’t have to be just another number on a graph and you can do it without the workouts of ...
- 2015 American Heart Association CPR Guideline Updates At In-Pulse CPR, we want to give our students every advantage when it comes to potentially life-saving CPR training. This includes staying informed about the latest advancements and newest technologies. In October 2015, the American Heart Association released its latest guideline updates. Although all of the guideline changes are included the organization’s official publication, Circulation: Journal ...
- Emphasizing Full Recoil in CPR Instruction is Essential to Saving Lives According to a consensus statement issued by the American Heart Association in 2010, high-quality CPR is comprised of certain critical elements. These components emphasize that the emergency responder: Minimize the interruptions in chest compressions; Supply chest compressions of a sufficient rate and depth; Avoid excessive ventilation; and Avoid leaning between compressions. While it is clear that high-quality CPR leads to ...
- Only 10 percent of victims survive without CPR Here is an interesting fact. Sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death in the U.S., affecting more than 1,000 people each day. On average only 10 percent of victims survive, but survival rates jump to 40 percent when victims are treated with CPR and defibrillators. This percentage increases even more when immediate ...
- More student reviews As Business manager with In-Pulse CPR, I see hundreds of reviews from students whom have attended our classes each and every month. We rarely see a bad review. Here are some recent reviews from some of our students: Best CPR class that I’ve ever taken! Instructors were fabulous! Finally feel confident with what to do! There were ...
- In-Pulse CPR gaining AHA Training Center status! December 14, 2012. After over a year in the works, Florida based In-Pulse CPR, Inc enters into an agreement with the American Heart Association to become an official AHA Training Center(TC). Troy Bowman, a spokesman for the company states, “We are now in a position to better provide for our instructors and students”. Their agreement ...
- What is Capnography? With the 2010 guidelines, American Heart Association now endorses wave form capnography. So what is Capnography? Capnography is becoming an integral part of the monitoring done in the prehospital environment. A capnograph is used to monitor/measure the amount of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases. It provides information about the effectiveness of respiration’s, and end-tidal carbon dioxide values. ...
- In-Pulse CPR is now offering multiple CPR training classes in central Pennsylvania CPR training classes now available at multiple locations near Harrisburg, the capital of PA Online PR News – 16-September-2010 – In-Pulse CPR is now offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation classes at 6 locations in the Harrisburg Pennsylvania metro area for both community and health care professionals. Class locations include: Harrisburg, Reading, York, Gettysburg, Hershey, and Lancaster. ...
- CPR: A Hands-on Approach Our hands have been known to accomplish many things, but the greatest, is saving a life.
- In-Pulse CPR is Now Offering CPR Training Classes at 7 Metro Locations in Tampa FL Area Online PR News – 06-January-2011 –In-Pulse CPR is excited to announce the start of CPR training classes within the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Public class locations include Temple Terrace, Lakeland, East Tampa, North Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, Oldsmar and others. Classes are offered to the general public as well as private group classes ...
- First Aid and Medical Information at Your Fingertips first aid and CPR applications and programs are also being developed. These applications provide step-by-step instructions
- In-Pulse CPR is now offering CPR training classes at 10 metro locations in Minneapolis area Online PR News – 16-December-2009 – ,– In-Pulse CPR is now offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation classes at 10 locations in the Minneapolis and St Paul Minn…
- The ABC’s are changing to CAB’s The American Heart Association recently changed the CPR guidelines to reflect five years of research indicating restarting blood circulation is more important…
- LUCAS Device Helps Saves Lives There is a new device on the market that not only makes CPR more efficient but it also makes the lives of doctors and EMT’s much easier.