Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Northern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester | Duluth | Fargo/Moorhead | Detroit Lakes | Wadena
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Random BLOG POSTS:
- Family of Lost Teen Calls for Further Use of CPR and AEDs Robin JohnsonSeveral factors can lead to an individual’s heartbeat or breathing unexpectedly coming to a halt, from blood infections, to heart attacks, to simple accidents. Even when the cause of a cardiac arrest isn’t known, there is still a way to reduce the chances of the situation being fatal, if only someone nearby administers CPR immediately, ...
- Essential Safety: The 5 Reasons Your Company should have an AED Robin JohnsonThe AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) was introduced to the public over thirty years ago, designed to administer a potentially life-save electric jolt to the failing heart of a victim in order to restore a regular rhythm. The fact that most of us spend a large portion of our days within the work place makes it ...
- Why Individuals Who Care for Children must have CPR Training Benjamin RousseyCaring for children, whether it is part of an occupation such as babysitting or a necessity within everyday life, is one of the most important responsibilities an individual will ever face. As the most vulnerable fraction of the population, children need attentive care to ensure they remain secure and healthy in any situation. Whether you are ...