Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampa | Ft Myers | Brandon | Clearwater | Lakeland | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills
Minnesota – View public calendar
Minneapolis | St Paul | Duluth | St Cloud |Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater
Wisconsin -Private classes available by appointment only
Western Wisconsin including Hudson, Eau Claire, La Crosse, Superior, Wausau
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
Random BLOG POSTS:
- Aspirin Dosages Carin MangimeliIn addition, taking an aspirin during a heart attack has proven to save the life of the sufferer.
- Automated External Defibrillator’s and the Workplace Laura_FrostWritten by Laura Frost In today’s world, we are noticing more and more people who have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or something indicating a problem with the heart. It is far too common that people are seen in the emergency room and placed on medication to make their heart slow down, ...
- Lowering your Cholesterol Carin MangimeliHigh cholesterol can be a scary precursor to heart disease or it can be a wake-up call that you need to make some changes in your life to increase your life span. Make some small modifications and you should get that number back under control.