Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampa | Ft Myers | Brandon | Clearwater | Lakeland | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills
Minnesota – View public calendar
Minneapolis | St Paul | Duluth | St Cloud |Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater
Wisconsin -Private classes available by appointment only
Western Wisconsin including Hudson, Eau Claire, La Crosse, Superior, Wausau
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
Random BLOG POSTS:
- First Aid safety tips for the Outdoorsman Nupur AgarwalHowever we cannot control the forces of nature. In case you may lose your bearings and be forced to spend the night unexpectedly. Daypack of a hunter should include a map…
- The American Heart Association: A brief history of a great institution. Pamela ArsenaIt wasn’t until the late 1930’s that AHA begun looking at ways to extend their activities to reach the public.
- The Best Way To Stay Safe On A Cruise Ship Judith KolbergCruise ships have the best safety record in the travel industry, but despite international maritime rules and regulations, U.S. Coast Guard guidelines, and stringent international laws, cruise ship accidents or incidents still occur. If your cruise ship captain steers too close to the shore, hits a rock, is distracted by a 25 year old blond ...