Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Northern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester | Duluth | Fargo/Moorhead | Detroit Lakes | Wadena
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Random BLOG POSTS:
- Children and Energy Drinks Do not Mix according to Poison Control Data Robin JohnsonOver 40% of all reports regarding energy drinks and U.S. poison control centers involve instances of children beneath the age of six suffering from severe neurological and cardiac symptoms, according to a study presented by the Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association in 2014. The somewhat excessive representation of youths is worrying, concerning the number ...
- Super-Student Creates Ambulance Drone for Levitating Life-Saving Robin JohnsonOver the years, drones have been utilized for various reasons, from spying on people to killing enemies in war. However, recently, a young graduate student has developed an innovative way to use drones that could potentially save thousands of lives instead. Estimations given by the American Heart Association have suggested that as many as 360,000 individuals ...
- Emphasizing Full Recoil in CPR Instruction is Essential to Saving Lives Donna RyanAccording to a consensus statement issued by the American Heart Association in 2010, high-quality CPR is comprised of certain critical elements. These components emphasize that the emergency responder:Minimize the interruptions in chest compressions; Supply chest compressions of a sufficient rate and depth; Avoid excessive ventilation; and Avoid leaning between compressions.While it is clear that high-quality CPR leads to ...