Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampa | Ft Myers | Brandon | Clearwater | Lakeland | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills
Minnesota – View public calendar
Minneapolis | St Paul | Duluth | St Cloud |Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater
Wisconsin -Private classes available by appointment only
Western Wisconsin including Hudson, Eau Claire, La Crosse, Superior, Wausau
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
Random BLOG POSTS:
- Proper precautions and training can prevent the spread of bloodborne pathogens Pearl Salkinwritten by Pearl Salkin | If a lab technician at a major medical research center in the United States drops a glass beaker on a counter and it breaks, it’s highly unlikely that any bloodborne pathogen that might be present will find a series of human hosts and cause a worldwide epidemic. Such facilities fall under ...
- CPR and First Aid training class in Ft Myers, FL on Sat May 25 Carol TheisSaturday May 25, 2013 – Saturday May 25, 2013 Rasmussen College 9160 Forum Corporate Parkway, Suite 100 Fort Myers, FL 33905 Map and Directions | Register Description: American Heart CPR certifications offered: (click on links for more details) Both full and refresher CPR with First Aid will be taught at this class. Topics include adult, ...
- A Life Saved, Automatically! Tom SirmonsBystanders performing CPR and law enforcement officers equipped with a readily-available electronic device saved the life of a 74-year old heart attack victim in Cayucos, California. In both cases, a few hours of training made all the difference. Ben Hunt was having dinner with his wife at a restaurant, when he looked through the window and ...