Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Northern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester | Duluth | Fargo/Moorhead | Detroit Lakes | Wadena
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Random BLOG POSTS:
- The Hollywood Heart Attack Benjamin RousseyYou’ve seen it dozens of times before, plastered across your television screen: the agonized grimace, the surprise collapse, and the painful grasping at one’s chest. In the world of medicine, it’s called the Hollywood Heart Attack.
- The Biggest Killer in the US – Its not Hollywood Robin JohnsonThe first surprise I learned was that the biggest killer of women in America was actually heart disease, not breast cancer, as many believe.
- Family of Lost Teen Calls for Further Use of CPR and AEDs Robin JohnsonSeveral factors can lead to an individual’s heartbeat or breathing unexpectedly coming to a halt, from blood infections, to heart attacks, to simple accidents. Even when the cause of a cardiac arrest isn’t known, there is still a way to reduce the chances of the situation being fatal, if only someone nearby administers CPR immediately, ...