Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Random BLOG POSTS:
- Essential Safety: The 5 Reasons Your Company should have an AED Robin JohnsonThe AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) was introduced to the public over thirty years ago, designed to administer a potentially life-save electric jolt to the failing heart of a victim in order to restore a regular rhythm. The fact that most of us spend a large portion of our days within the work place makes it ...
- Why Individuals Who Care for Children must have CPR Training Benjamin RousseyCaring for children, whether it is part of an occupation such as babysitting or a necessity within everyday life, is one of the most important responsibilities an individual will ever face. As the most vulnerable fraction of the population, children need attentive care to ensure they remain secure and healthy in any situation. Whether you are ...
- Pressing the Speed Dial or 911 is Not Enough – Learn CPR Donna Ryan Be Proactive – Sign Up for Heartsaver CPR You cannot just press “911” on you cell phone and hope for the best. Saving a life is much more crucial than that. Knowing CPR can avert a tragedy, and keep a person sustained until emergency help arrives. Therefore, anyone, any age, should make it a point to ...