Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities | Duluth | St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester
Wisconsin -Private classes available by appointment only
Western Wisconsin including Hudson, Eau Claire, La Crosse, Superior, Wausau
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
Random BLOG POSTS:
- In-Pulse CPR gaining AHA Training Center status! AnonymousDecember 14, 2012. After over a year in the works, Florida based In-Pulse CPR, Inc enters into an agreement with the American Heart Association to become an official AHA Training Center(TC). Troy Bowman, a spokesman for the company states, “We are now in a position to better provide for our instructors and students”. Their agreement ...
- Signs of a potential Heart Attacks Kaline ReineIf you or someone you know is having a heart attack, you may have only a few minutes to act. A heart attack can strike suddenly, and sometimes without warning. It’s important to know what to do in an emergency. There are many different causes of heart attacks… And there is a lot you should ...
- The Best Way To Stay Safe On A Cruise Ship Judith KolbergCruise ships have the best safety record in the travel industry, but despite international maritime rules and regulations, U.S. Coast Guard guidelines, and stringent international laws, cruise ship accidents or incidents still occur. If your cruise ship captain steers too close to the shore, hits a rock, is distracted by a 25 year old blond ...