Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes or to schedule a private group session please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampabay | SW Florida | Central Florida | Ocala | Brandon | Clearwater | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills |Orlando | Lakeland | Kissimmee | Clermont | Altamonte Springs
Minnesota – View public calendar
Twin Cities |St Cloud |Southern Minnesota | Northern Minnesota | Minneapolis | St Paul | Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater | Albert Lea | Mankato | Rochester | Duluth
Pennsylvania – View public calendar
Harrisburg area | Central East PA | Carlisle | Gettysburg | Hershey | Lancaster | Reading | York | Camp Hill | Elizabethtown | King of Prussia | West Chester | Allentown | Pottstown
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 45 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
- AED Sales
Recent BLOG POSTS visit blog
- Improve Heart Health with Cholesterol-lowering Foods Carol SaraoImprove Heart Health With Cholesterol-Lowering Foods Heart disease, the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States, is often associated with high cholesterol levels. If you have been diagnosed with high cholesterol, your doctor may prescribe medication to help reduce your levels. However, you may also be able to lower your cholesterol ...
- Clearwater Florida resident survives after major heart attack Laurasu82Clearwater resident has had more than his fair share of physical challenges. On November 17, 2015, Smith, who is a cancer survivor, suddenly collapsed inside his apartment. Later, he would explain that his vision went black as he tried to protect his head while falling to his knees. Fortunately, Smith’s fiancee, Ryen Hauck, was also present. ...
- What is CPR Mollie BowmanCardiac arrest is often caused by an abnormal heart rhythm called ventricular fibrillation (VF).
- Cough CPR Mollie BowmanCough CPR is referred to as a method of preventing a cardiac arrest if you are alone. I do not feel that “cough CPR” should be taught…
- Calling 911 may not be enough to save a loved one Troy BowmanAfter 10 minutes brain damage is almost certain and non reversible. In other words, your love ones need your help to survive. YOU CAN’T RELY ON OUTSIDE HELP BECAUSE OUTSIDE HELP MOST LIKELY WON’T ARRIVE FAST ENOUGH!
- Common Household Injuries and the Importance of First Aid Pamela ArsenaIn any given day there will be almost 62,000 injuries that result from an accident that occurred at home,