Offering an American Heart CPR training classes with a two year CPR certification at over 13 locations across Central Pennsylvania
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout central Pennsylvania.
“Instructors were great! I was definitely nervous for the class because it was my first. Easy to understand and very relaxed atmosphere!“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help! or call us at 717-585-6962 or 610-590-4599 during normal business hours.
Central Pennsylvania CPR Training Calendar
Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid |||Bloodborne Pathogens|
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Central Pennsylvania.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times to meet your busy schedule. We also offer onsite private classes for your group. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of the instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- New AHA CPR Recommendations By Peter J Klotunowitch A leading cause of death in the United States, cardiac arrest is caused when the heart suddenly stops, usually due to an electrical malfunction in the heart that causes an irregular heartbeat and disrupts blood flow through the body. Survival depends on immediate CPR and other actions starting with bystanders. American Heart Association ...
- 5 Reasons You Should Learn CPR By Laura Crider Some people think that performing CPR is a job for for paramedics or medical professionals. Others believe CPR is only for those with years of training and extensive experience in medicine. At In-Pulse CPR, we believe that CPR training is for everyone. We don’t take this stance because we want to increase our ...
- CPR in Schools Before he graduates from high school, you know that your student will be taught about literature, algebra, and even health. Today’s public school teachers work hard to give students a well-rounded education. However, some schools also give students an added bonus. When students from these schools receive their high school diplomas, they have CPR knowledge ...
- Learning to Save Lives: All High-Schools Should Provide CPR Training A commentary recently released by the Mayo Clinic argues that CPR training in high school could be a crucial addition to the curriculum – allowing children to understand the benefits of caring for others and learn new ways to save lives. Recently, the number of U.S. states that have begun to consider cardiopulmonary resuscitation training ...
- Capella University students needing CPR certification Capella Students welcome to attend CPR classes with In-Pulse CPR Our classes provide you with the necessary CPR certification (American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers) for enrollment with Capella. Per Capella University guidelines: …providing documentation of a current CPR certification.. is required. An American Heart Assoc BLS certification is the national standard for medical students. Please be assured ...
- Public CPR Classes in Easton PA We offer CPR certification at over 13 locations across central Pennsylvania At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident in the skills they gained. Our classes are fun too! Click here to View our Class Calendar CPR ...
- CNA CPR certification classes at over 13 class locations across Pennsylvania Nursing Assistant CPR certification classes In-Pulse CPR is one of the largest providers of approved CNA CPR certification classes in the state of Pennsylvania. We currently offer classes across central and Eastern Pennsylvania including Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Allentown, West Chester, King of Prussia, and many other sites across the state. Click here to View our Class Calendar ...
- February is American Heart Month – a time when people all over the country take a closer look at getting heart healthy. On average, someone in the U.S. suffers a heart attack every 34 seconds.* About every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. has a stroke.* *Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics, 2014 Update, American Heart Association Consider an active and healthy eating lifestyle. Here ...
- Public CPR Classes in Allentown PA We offer CPR certification at over 13 locations across central Pennsylvania Offering CPR training in Greater Lehigh Valley near Nazareth, Easton, Phillipsburg, & Bethlehem At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student ...
- Safer Construction Sites are First Built with CPR and AED Training According to OSHA, approximately one in five workplace deaths happens on a construction site. There are many health emergencies that can happen to construction workers including heart attack, stroke, electrocution, dismemberment, breaks, and sprains, etc. By training the staff on how to respond to cardiac and first aid emergencies, businesses can help protect themselves against ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Pennsylvania Blog Archives…