Over 13 class locations in MN. Offering CPR, First Aid and AED American Heart certifications.
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Minnesota.
“Way better than any other CPR course I have ever taken. I now finally understand CPR!“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help! or call us at (763) 262-4776 during normal business hours.
Minnesota CPR Training Calendar
Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid |||Bloodborne Pathogens|
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Minnesota.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- Now offering American Heart CPR private group classes in Mason City, Waterloo, Dubuque and all of northern Iowa In-Pulse CPR is a large American Heart Training Center (TC) offering private onsite CPR, AED, First Aid, and / or Bloodborne Pathogen training to companies and organizations looking to train 5 or more of their staff. Course offerings include . Inquire or Schedule your ...
- Learning to Save Lives: All High-Schools Should Provide CPR Training A commentary recently released by the Mayo Clinic argues that CPR training in high school could be a crucial addition to the curriculum – allowing children to understand the benefits of caring for others and learn new ways to save lives. Recently, the number of U.S. states that have begun to consider cardiopulmonary resuscitation training ...
- Capella University students needing CPR certification Capella Students welcome to attend CPR classes with In-Pulse CPR Our classes provide you with the necessary CPR certification (American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers) for enrollment with Capella. Per Capella University guidelines: …providing documentation of a current CPR certification.. is required. An American Heart Assoc BLS certification is the national standard for medical students. Please be assured ...
- CNA CPR certification classes at over 13 class locations across Minnesota Nursing Assistant CPR certification classes In-Pulse CPR is one of the largest providers of approved CNA CPR certification classes in the state of Minnesota. We currently offer classes across the Twin Cities (multiple locations), Duluth, St Cloud, Rochester, and many other sites across the state. Click here to View our Class Calendar Our classes are complete and ...
- February is American Heart Month – a time when people all over the country take a closer look at getting heart healthy. On average, someone in the U.S. suffers a heart attack every 34 seconds.* About every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. has a stroke.* *Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics, 2014 Update, American Heart Association Consider an active and healthy eating lifestyle. Here ...
- Safer Construction Sites are First Built with CPR and AED Training According to OSHA, approximately one in five workplace deaths happens on a construction site. There are many health emergencies that can happen to construction workers including heart attack, stroke, electrocution, dismemberment, breaks, and sprains, etc. By training the staff on how to respond to cardiac and first aid emergencies, businesses can help protect themselves against ...
- Why is a Minnesota babysitter with CPR knowledge so important? Life can be hectic at the best of times, and parents are not always going to be able to be there to look out for their children at all times, especially when they have other important commitments to consider. It’s perfectly normal to seek out the assistance of a babysitter when time is running short ...
- Minnesotan Babysitters Should Receive Heartsaver CPR and Heartsaver First Aid before Accepting Work Provide an Additional Level of Trust – Obtain CPR Training If you live in Minnesota and are thinking of earning extra money this summer babysitting for others, then it’s also important to be well-prepared. Minnesota babysitters, eleven years and older, can provide an extra level of trust and assurance to their clients by obtaining certification ...
- Minnesota Teen Uses the Skills She Learned in Eighth-grade CPR Class to Save Her Sister’s Life A Law That Will Save Countless Lives When you are younger or older, knowing CPR is an important and essential skill that one can never overlook. Two sisters, from Chaska, Minnesota know, all too well, the veracity of this statement. Fortunately, Minnesota lawmakers have instituted a statute that mandates the instruction of CPR in Minnesota schools. ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Minnesota Blog Archives…
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Minnesota!