Over 13 class locations in FL. Offering CPR, First Aid and AED American Heart certifications.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are by far the largest provider of public CPR training classes in Central Florida.
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
“My favorite CPR class ever!!! Who knew CPR could be fun.“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Visit our help page! or call us at (813) 343-4024 or toll free (877) 226-7311 during normal business hours. Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
Florida CPR Training Calendar
Change View: Tampa Bay area | Central Florida | SW Florida | View All
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid |||Bloodborne Pathogens|
Interested in becoming an American Heart instructor? Please give us a call at 813-343-4024 for details.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Florida.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times to meet your busy schedule. We also offer onsite private classes for your group. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of the instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- In-Pulse CPR has moved their main office to Spring Hill FL
Our new office space includes a new retail outlet, classroom and administrative offices.
- BayCare medical staff CPR classes Is your BLS Provider CPR certification expiring and BayCare is requiring you to renew it? We offer CPR certification classes at over 13 locations in the Tampa Bay area Click here to View our Class Calendar The following certification is required at BayCare: BLS Healthcare CPR / Heath care Professional / BLS Provider through the American Heart Association- These ...
- CPR in Schools Before he graduates from high school, you know that your student will be taught about literature, algebra, and even health. Today’s public school teachers work hard to give students a well-rounded education. However, some schools also give students an added bonus. When students from these schools receive their high school diplomas, they have CPR knowledge ...
- Hot-Weather Safety for Steamy Tampa Summers Sun-drenched Tampa, with its subtropical climate, rewards residents and visitors alike with a seemingly endless procession of bright, warm days and brilliant blue skies. While other parts of the country are gridlocked in ice and snow, we enjoy mild, pleasant winters. But Tampa residents know that part of living in this beautiful city is dealing with ...
- Clearwater Florida resident survives after major heart attack Clearwater resident has had more than his fair share of physical challenges. On November 17, 2015, Smith, who is a cancer survivor, suddenly collapsed inside his apartment. Later, he would explain that his vision went black as he tried to protect his head while falling to his knees. Fortunately, Smith’s fiancee, Ryen Hauck, was also present. ...
- Learning to Save Lives: All High-Schools Should Provide CPR Training A commentary recently released by the Mayo Clinic argues that CPR training in high school could be a crucial addition to the curriculum – allowing children to understand the benefits of caring for others and learn new ways to save lives. Recently, the number of U.S. states that have begun to consider cardiopulmonary resuscitation training ...
- Capella University students needing CPR certification Capella Students welcome to attend CPR classes with In-Pulse CPR Our classes provide you with the necessary CPR certification (American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers) for enrollment with Capella. Per Capella University guidelines: …providing documentation of a current CPR certification.. is required. An American Heart Assoc BLS certification is the national standard for medical students. Please be assured ...
- Local Crystal River / Inverness Florida CPR classes with the American Heart Crystal River First Aid Training Classes | Crystal River, FL AED Training Classes | Inverness classes | Over 13 community class locations in central Florida! At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that ...
- CNA CPR certification classes at over 13 class locations across Florida Nursing Assistant CPR certification classes In-Pulse CPR is one of the largest providers of approved CNA CPR certification classes in the state of Florida. We currently offer classes across the Tampa Bay area (multiple locations), Orlando, Ocala, Ft Myers, Lakeland, and many other sites across the state. Click here to View our Class Calendar Our classes are ...
- February is American Heart Month – a time when people all over the country take a closer look at getting heart healthy. On average, someone in the U.S. suffers a heart attack every 34 seconds.* About every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. has a stroke.* *Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics, 2014 Update, American Heart Association Consider an active and healthy eating lifestyle. Here ...
- Safer Construction Sites are First Built with CPR and AED Training According to OSHA, approximately one in five workplace deaths happens on a construction site. There are many health emergencies that can happen to construction workers including heart attack, stroke, electrocution, dismemberment, breaks, and sprains, etc. By training the staff on how to respond to cardiac and first aid emergencies, businesses can help protect themselves against ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Florida Blog Archives…