Over 13 class locations in FL. Offering CPR, First Aid and AED American Heart certifications.
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Central Florida.
“Outstanding! The instructors laid back demeanor encouraged questions & an open dialogue. Best CPR course I have ever had!“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help! or call us at (813) 343-4024 or toll free (877) 226-7311 during normal business hours.
Florida CPR Training Calendar
Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid |||Bloodborne Pathogens|
Interested in becoming an American Heart instructor? Please give us a call at 813-343-4024 for details.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Florida.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times to meet your busy schedule. We also offer onsite private classes for your group. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of the instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- In-Pulse CPR has moved their main office to Spring Hill FL
Our new office space includes a new retail outlet, classroom and administrative offices.
- Capella University students needing CPR certification Capella Students welcome to attend CPR classes with In-Pulse CPR Our classes provide you with the necessary CPR certification (American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers) for enrollment with Capella. Per Capella University guidelines: …providing documentation of a current CPR certification.. is required. An American Heart Assoc BLS certification is the national standard for medical students. Please be assured ...
- Local Crystal River / Inverness Florida CPR classes with the American Heart Crystal River First Aid Training Classes | Crystal River, FL AED Training Classes | Inverness classes | Over 13 community class locations in central Florida! At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that ...
- CNA CPR certification classes at over 13 class locations across Florida Nursing Assistant CPR certification classes In-Pulse CPR is one of the largest providers of approved CNA CPR certification classes in the state of Florida. We currently offer classes across the Tampa Bay area (multiple locations), Orlando, Ocala, Ft Myers, Lakeland, and many other sites across the state. Click here to View our Class Calendar Our classes are ...
- February is American Heart Month – a time when people all over the country take a closer look at getting heart healthy. On average, someone in the U.S. suffers a heart attack every 34 seconds.* About every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. has a stroke.* *Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics, 2014 Update, American Heart Association Consider an active and healthy eating lifestyle. Here ...
- Safer Construction Sites are First Built with CPR and AED Training According to OSHA, approximately one in five workplace deaths happens on a construction site. There are many health emergencies that can happen to construction workers including heart attack, stroke, electrocution, dismemberment, breaks, and sprains, etc. By training the staff on how to respond to cardiac and first aid emergencies, businesses can help protect themselves against ...
- Florida Public Schools need ‘CPR training’ requirement for graduating Students Why Florida should Introduce CPR Training Requirement in High Schools Statistics have found that each year, over a quarter of a million Americans die suddenly as a result of cardiac arrest. According to statements given by medical experts, the best way to provide a stunning chance of survival to someone suffering from cardiac problems, it to ...
- Hiring a Tampa Florida Babysitter with CPR Training could Save Your Child’s Life With so many people living busy lives and dealing with hectic schedules these days, it is not uncommon for parents to seek out the assistance of a professional babysitter during the times they cannot provide care themselves. Sometimes, you may need a babysitter on hand for as little as a few hours a week so ...
- Tampa Babysitters Need to Understand CPR before They Take on an Assignment Be Prepared – Obtain the Necessary CPR and First Aid Training Any Florida babysitter, 12 years of age or older, should be well-prepared before taking on a babysitting assignment. Therefore, your basic understanding of your responsibilities should also include first aid safety training and CPR. After all, children suffer from strains and sprains and can easily ...
- I understand why I need to learn CPR but why should I learn how to use an AED? Many people understand the need to learn how to perform CPR but have trouble understanding why we also teach how to use an AED in all of our classes. An electric shock delivered quickly by an AED can be life saving. AEDs are becoming increasingly more popular at public venues including airports, sports areas, malls, ...
- Best class – student comment I took the BLS class yesterday. Have been to fourteen of these so far in the last 28 yrs of my career . I would like to say that this was THE best, most enjoyable one I have ever sat through. The instructor, Jason, was FANTASTIC. He had just the right amount of humor, coupled ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Florida Blog Archives…