Offering CPR, AED and First Aid certification classes
To view our public CPR AED and First Aid classes please select your location below:
Florida – View public calendar
Tampa | Ft Myers | Brandon | Clearwater | Lakeland | Land O Lakes | New Port Richey | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Port Charlotte | Seffner | Sarasota | Tarpon Springs | Temple Terrace | Zephyrhills
Minnesota – View public calendar
Minneapolis | St Paul | Duluth | St Cloud |Albertville | Apple Valley | Bloomington | Burnsville | Brooklyn Park | Elk River | Inver Grove Heights | Maple Grove| Minnetonka | Mounds view | Oakdale | Plymouth | Shakopee | Stillwater
Wisconsin -Private classes available by appointment only
Western Wisconsin including Hudson, Eau Claire, La Crosse, Superior, Wausau
- Offering public CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED, and First Aid training classes in over 30 cities across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Wisconsin. Our public classes offer an American Heart certification good for up to 2 years.
- Private classes for your workplace
Random BLOG POSTS:
- Nursing Shortages Troy BowmanThe nursing shortage has many bad side effects in the medical community. It increases the number of hours nurses have to work. The increase of hours makes nurses feel highly stressed which in turn in some cases may lead to them not getting to spend time with their loved ones.
- The Top 4 Heart Healthy Foods Pamela ArsenaThere are many foods that benefit the heart but there are 4 heart healthy foods which act as super foods.
- Proper precautions and training can prevent the spread of bloodborne pathogens Pearl Salkinwritten by Pearl Salkin | If a lab technician at a major medical research center in the United States drops a glass beaker on a counter and it breaks, it’s highly unlikely that any bloodborne pathogen that might be present will find a series of human hosts and cause a worldwide epidemic. Such facilities fall under ...