Over 13 class locations in FL. Offering CPR, First Aid and AED American Heart certifications.
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Central Florida.
“Great personal presenter. Great analogies; she breaks it down to an understandable language. Thanks!“ more
We have two class options:
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help! or call us at (813) 343-4024 or toll free (877) 226-7311 during normal business hours.
Florida CPR Training Calendar
Click on any of the highlighted classes on the calendar to find out more information and to register.
|Category Key||View classes in a list|
|BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED |||CPR with First Aid|
Interested in becoming an American Heart instructor? Please give us a call at 813-343-4024 for details.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Tampa Bay Florida.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times to meet your busy schedule. We also offer onsite private classes for your group. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of the instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
Want to get started now? Click here to register!
- In-Pulse CPR has moved their main office to Spring Hill FL
Our new office space includes a new retail outlet, classroom and administrative offices.
- DOTmed: AED Manufacturers Get Regulatory Jolt Posted May 10th, 2013 by SCAFoundation SCA News The automated external defibrillator industry is about to get a bit of a jolt, according to Brendon Nafiger in DOTmed Business News. In March, the Food and Drug Administration released a long-in-the-works proposed order that will toughen the procedure for getting the devices on the market after a number ...
- USCG April 29, 2013 – The US Coast Guard in Clearwater Florida calls on In-Pulse CPR to train about 50 personnel.
- CPR training requirement for H.O.P.E School Children in Florida The H.O.P.E. program (Health Opportunities through Physical Education) is an educational elective for Florida school students that allows them to personally experience all the benefits of routine exercise, proper nutritional choices, and overall good-health decisions through a combination of health and physical education. It enables students to get a better understanding of the benefits of ...
- KEEPING SAFE WHILE BOATING IN TAMPA First – Check the Weather Forecast If you enjoy boating, then safety should be first and foremost in your mind when navigating the coastal waters of Tampa, Florida. Before you set out on any boating excursion then, you want to make sure that the weather stays pleasant. Therefore, don’t leave the dock without confirming that the ...
- Are your children playing it safe? It’s a hot summer day… Your child asks you if he or she can go to the playground. Seeing nothing wrong with this, you decide to take them. When you arrive, there are many parents playing with their kids. Your little one soon scampers off, to play with the others. You find yourself enjoying the ...
- CPR training Classes now in Spring Hill Florida area Spring Hill First Aid Training Classes | Brooksville AED Training Classes | 13 class locations to choose from in area At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom ...
- Are you really safe when you go to the beach? Swimming seems like such a simple thing. It’s something that most Floridians don’t really give a second thought to. But how do you know when you are at the beach with your family that you are really safe? There are many dangers when going to the beach. For children, it’s probably a good idea to make ...
- Beach Safety Tips for a Safer Summer Beach Warning Flags You see them flying on all of Florida’s public beaches, they are there to let swimmers know if it is safe to swim or not but, do you really know what they mean? The beach is a wonderful place to spend a hot summer day but, the ocean can change very quickly and ...
- Going to the Beach? Remember, Safety Comes First! In my opinion, there’s nothing more fun to do in the summer than take a beach vacation. Growing up, my family and I would visit the beach multiple times a year and we all loved it! Splashing in the waves, walking on the wet sand, collecting shells – it can’t get much better than that! Even ...
- Babysitting and CPR / First Aid Babysitting is an important job. It requires first and foremost, the love of children, but beyond that, there are many qualifications you must possess in order to be a good and responsible babysitter. Children of all ages have needs that require tending to. You will need to be aware of the different age groups, and ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Florida Blog Archives…