We receive testimonials like these at every class we teach:
- Overall the best CPR experience ever!
- Best CPR class I’ve had in 15 yrs of being certified. Love real-word examples!
- I had a better explanation with Mollie than any other I have had.
- Best class I have attended for CPR!
- Good value, kept students engaged.
- I have taken CPR at least ten times in my life – this has been the best training and presentation by far.
- The instructions were very thorough, interesting, and I learned a lot. The assistants were excellent.
- The training was excellent.
- Best CPR class ever, seriously I actually learned and can remember. Great work!
- I enjoyed the class. Straight to the point.
- Great job! Good communicator.
- She gives great examples to help you remember the information. Best instructor I’ve ever had!
- I loved it! Very thorough excellent material & delivery.
- Appreciate adult learning style: guide rather than lecture.
- Mollie was the best I’ve ever heard on CPR. Very good teacher! Very informative.
- Great Job! Kept me interested.
- Excellent Job! Loved Bean!
- Instructor was easy to understand. Very informative – knew what she was talking about.
- Great pace, liked the explanation of why.
- Very good – opened eyes – better than Red Cross.
- Very interactive – dynamic instructor.
- The time flew and I learned things I hadn’t learned in previous classes.
- This was great. Everyone should take this class!
- [Instructor] was exciting and her team was great.
- Enjoyable for a required class.
- Best CPR class in 10 yrs! Great theory.
- This CPR course went by faster than any other CPR course I have taken. Fun, interesting & entertaining.
- Did a superb job applying real life situations into teaching.
- I will definitely recommend to others.
- Chris made it interesting with humor and stories.
- Clear direction and information.
- Course instructor was very thorough and used very clear and useful examples.
These responses are not unique. We have hundreds more we could post here. We also have a survey that we have each student fill out at the conclusion of each class. The instructor is rated on a scale of 1 (worse) to 5 (best) on 5 questions. Those questions are:
1.) The instructor answered my questions.
2.) My instructor communicated clearly.
3.) There was enough equipment available for everyone to practice skills.
4.) I can apply the skills I learned.
5.) I would recommend this course to others.
WE RECEIVE THE HIGHEST MARK 97 % OF THE TIME ON EVERY QUESTION!
Why not register for a class today!